Monkey Whizz Synthetic Urine Review: Is This Fake Urine Safe To Use?
Monkey Whizz is a brand of fake urine you’ll read a lot about, but there’s a lot of confusion about it. In this Monkey Whizz review, we are going to clear up all that confusion and tell you how good it really is.
Monkey Whizz is popular, but is it as good as competitors in the same price range, like Quick Fix? Which is going to be best to pass a urine sample drug test?
As well as telling you what’s in Monkey Whizz, how to use it, the chances of it working, and how it stacks up against other types of urine, you’ll also learn a couple of top tips for using it, alongside seeing a list of the safest fake urine products and where Monkey Whizz falls in it.
Monkey Whizz Explained
I think it’s important to start this Monkey Whizz review by explaining what Monkey Whizz isn’t. Monkey Whizz is not actually the synthetic urine at all.
The company that makes synthetic urine products is called Serious Monkey Bizzness. They make four products, of which only one is actually called Monkey Whizz:
- Monkey urine is simple powdered urine with no heat pad or anything else. It’s not suitable for passing a drug test unless you can get a reliable heat source. However, the powdered urine is exactly the same as the hydrated urine in the rest of their products.
- Monkey Flask is the Quick Fix competitor. It’s premixed synthetic urine with a heating pad. This is the product I’m going to talk most about in this review of Monkey Whizz.
- The actual Monkey Whizz product is an incognito belt. It contains the synthetic urine in pouches around the belt, and has small heat pads included that can be tucked into it. The urine is dispensed through a hose and tap system, so it’s is designed for a supervised drug test.
- Monkey Whizz dong is a full prosthetic that is designed for supervised drug tests. The urine is contained in it and is passed out by squeezing it. How successful it would ever be with somebody catching sight of it is something I’m very dubious about.
So as you can see, Monkey Whizz is not actually the name of the urine at all, it’s the name of one product in the range that all contain exactly the same type of synthetic urine.
Monkey Whizz Ingredients
There are two key things that will make passing a drug test using synthetic urine pretty much a certainty. The first thing is submitting the sample within the correct temperature range (I’ll describe that in more detail later). The second thing is buying synthetic urine that contains all the basics that a drug lab would check to determine if the sample is valid.
Monkey Whizz urine has the following key characteristics:
- It contains urea and uric acid
- Balanced for pH and specific gravity
- Looks like real urine
- Contains other chemicals found in human urine
So as you can see, Monkey Whizz contains the basics to pass a drug test. What happens is that when you hand your sample over they check the temperature. As long as it’s between 90°F and 100°F it’s then passed over for validity tests. This checks that the basics of human urine are in the sample, and only if it passes all that will be tested for the presence of drug metabolites.
Does Monkey Whizz Contain Creatine?
One question that often asked online is does Monkey Whizz contain creatine? I think it’s important to clear this up. Creatine is never in human urine. Creatine is used by muscles in the body to help with movement and power.
It’s the waste product of creatine after processing through the kidneys, called creatinine, that’s always present in human urine. So if you see reviews saying that Monkey Whizz contains creatine, then they either don’t know what they’re talking about, or they are lying through their teeth.
According to the company that makes it, Monkey Whizz synthetic urine products do all contain creatinine.
Monkey Whizz Instructions
So let’s move on to telling you how to use the Monkey Flask product. Instructions for using Monkey Whizz are pretty straightforward:
- Activate the heat pad in advance of preparing the urine by about five minutes to allow it to start to warm up and emit a steady heat.
- As the urine is premixed, all you have to do is pop it in the microwave and heat it for about 10 seconds to warm it up a bit. Check the temperature strip and heat it a little more if necessary until it gets a reading of between 90°F and 100°F. Ideally, you want it to be as close to 100°F as possible.
- Attach the warmed heat pad to the sample securely. Leave it for 15 minutes and check that the sample temperature is stable.
- The great news is that the Monkey Flask container is really small and discreet, and will easily fit inside your underwear. So pop it in there because it’s the safest place for it to be out of sight and not detectable when you are walking. Also, wear loose jogging bottoms to disguise it better.
- Just before you go into the testing lab double check the temperature strip. If it’s dropped below 90°F, or is getting close that, you may want to warm it up a bit. The Monkey Flask comes with another heat pad, so you could activate that and attach that for 15 minutes, or you could find a source of hot water to warm it up that way.
Using The Monkey Whizz Belt
Instructions for using the Monkey Whizz belt are slightly different from the Monkey Flask product. For a start, you can’t microwave the Monkey Whizz belt because it can soften the plastic and can cause problems with the seals in the belt.
But because the urine is spread out so thinly around the belt, you don’t need much heat to get it to the right temperature. Having it wrapped around your torso will warm it up pretty close to 90°F anyway. When you slip in the pair of very thin heat pads, it will definitely get it above that magic temperature.
However, the Monkey Whizz belt is only really needed for a supervised drug test. If it’s unsupervised, the much cheaper Monkey Flask product is perfectly good enough because you will not be observed.
Does Monkey Whizz Work?
So the next part of this Monkey Whizz review has to be to answer the question: does Monkey Whizz work? The Monkey Whizz urine formula is basic. It contains urea, uric acid, creatinine, it’s balanced correctly, and it looks like the real thing.
But that’s all it contains. If the validity testing is any more advanced than that then Monkey Whizz will get found out. But for a basic pre-employment drug test, you stand a really good chance of not getting caught.
Also, importantly, Monkey Whizz urine does not contain biocide. This is an artificial preservative that is used in many brands. But just like Quick Fix, its main competitor in that price range, it doesn’t contain biocide, so you can’t be detected by the lab’s test for its presence.
Where To Buy Monkey Whizz Synthetic Urine
So let’s conclude this Monkey Whizz review by telling you where to buy Monkey Whizz, and just as importantly where not to buy Monkey Whizz. Also, let’s look at the top four brands and see where it fits in in terms of value for money and reliability.
Don’t buy Monkey Whizz on Amazon or anywhere like that. There are plenty of Monkey Whizz Amazon horror stories out there about out of date products, or even fake Monkey Whizz urine being delivered.
I would advise you to buy Monkey Whizz from Buyfakeurine.com because you are guaranteed fresh product and rapid delivery.
Monkey Whizz is okay, and Monkey Whizz will work to pass a basic drug test, but it’s not the most advanced formula. The top four brands of fake urine are as follows:
- Quick Luck is by far the most advanced urine product. Premixed, complex, and it comes with heat activator powder and heat pads for maximum flexibility with maintaining temperature. It’s the most expensive at $100, but it’s the one I would always recommend. Click here for my detailed Quick Luck review.
- Sub Solution is the second best product and is basically the same as Quick Luck. However, it’s not premixed and you don’t get the heat pads. But it’s $20 cheaper and will pass the same high level of a drug test as Quick Luck. Both use heat activator powder rather than a heating pad as the main heating source, which gets around the main reason why people fail drug tests. I’ve posted a detailed Sub Solution review earlier.
- Quick Fix is third on my list. It’s got a long track record and is really cheap to buy. For me, it’s slightly more reliable than Monkey Whizz because I’ve read a lot of reports online about how good the quality of the heat pad is. It costs the same as Monkey Whizz. For more info check out my detailed Quick Fix review.
- Monkey Flask is in fourth place. It’s adequate to pass a basic drug test, but if your sample receives close scrutiny then it will struggle. The heat pad is okay, but reports online suggest that its failure rate could be as high as 5%, which may be problematic. But my advice is just to make sure you have a flask of hot water with you so that you can raise the temperature if it does fail.